Apply for a COVID-19 Grant
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mildred’s Dream Foundation (MDF) is offering a unique opportunity to 501(c)3 non-profits to apply for a $5,000 emergency grant. This is a one-time grant targeted to provide short-term, immediate impact within 6 months of an organization’s receipt of funds. All 501(c)3 applicants must be dedicated to carrying out their mission of developing and implementing programs and resources that align with the MDF’s giving guidelines as stated below.
MDF was created in appreciation of the lifetime work of Mildred “Millie” Piltch. Millie’s passion for and commitment to making the world a better place was evident in everything she said and did.
Focus Areas for Support
Founded by her children, MDF honors Millie’s legacy of giving by providing financial support to organizations that address the following needs:
• Physical and mental health and wellbeing of individuals and their families
• Violence and abuse prevention; survivor support
• Education accessibility; diversity and inclusion initiatives
In determining which organizations and programs to support, MDF considers:
• alignment to mission and focus areas
• the impact and outcomes to the community
• sustainability and financial viability
To apply to MDF, your program or organization must:
• be tax-exempt as described in sections 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code
• align with at least one of MDF’s focus areas
• complete the following application in its entirety
MDF does not provide support to:
• Political organizations
• Fraternal or religious organizations open to a restricted segment of the public
All questions should be submitted through the "Contact Us" form.